- Lydia (?) was born in 1859/60 in Pennsylvania.1
- Lydia married Orrin S, Neal, son of John P. Neal and Ann M. (?).1
- Last Edited: 14 Aug 2016
- "United States Census, 1880," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6PJ-95B : 14 July 2016), John P Neal, Montecito, Santa Barbara, California, United States; citing enumeration district ED 81, sheet 473D, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 0081; FHL microfilm 1,254,081.
b. perhaps about 1700
- Lydia (?) was born perhaps about 1700.
- Lydia may have married Jonathan Elwell, son of Eleazer Elwell and Eme Denning, and lived in Beverly in 1727, and soon after, in Gloucester.1
- Last Edited: 16 Oct 2016
- John James Babson and Samuel Chandler, History of the town of Gloucester, Cape Ann: including the town of Rockport, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=ORhFAQAAMAAJ . Gloucester: Proctor Brothers, (1860) , p. 89.
- Mabel (?) was born in 1907/8 in Massachusetts.2
- Mabel married John O. Hadley Jr., son of John O. Hadley and Ella G. Legg, as his second wife.1
The Shrewsbury City Directory 1938 lists:
Hadley, John O jr (Mabel) laborer. house 144 Boylston.
- Last Edited: 20 Aug 2016
Family: John O. Hadley Jr. b. November 9, 1903, d. March 4, 1972
- Ancestry.com, U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 (Beta), [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., (2011) , Massachusetts > Worcester > 1938 > Worcester, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1938 > 389.
- "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K4JH-HCS : accessed 20 August 2016), John Hadley, Shrewsbury Town, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 14-238B, sheet 6A, family 117, Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012, roll 1653.
- Last Edited: 28 Dec 2016
- "New York State Census, 1875," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VTDF-S9X : 16 November 2014), Theron P Buel, East Bloomfield, Ontario, New York, United States; citing p. 14, line 15, State Library, Albany; FHL microfilm 590,811.
b. about 1579
- Margaret (?) was born about 1579.2
- Margaret married John Browne, son of Thomas Browne and Joan (?).2
- Last Edited: 25 Dec 2015
- Almira Larkin White, Ancestry of John Barber White and his descendants, , at http://books.google.com/books?id=hY9bAAAAMAAJ . Haverhill, Mass.: Press of C.H. Webster, (1913) , p. 174.
- Viettia Alberta Newcomb, Anna Jane Holden, her ancestors and descendants, (1994) , p. 52.
b. perhaps about 1752
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1752.
- Margaret married John Merrill, son of Roger Merrill and Mary Hale.1
- Last Edited: 30 Mar 2010
- Robert Safford Hale, Genealogy of descendants of Thomas Hale of Watton, England, and of Newbury, Mass., , at https://archive.org/stream/genealogyofdesce00hale . Albany, N.Y.: Weed, Parsons and Company, printers, (1889) , p. 176.
b. perhaps about 1662
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1662.
- Margaret married Nathaniel Foote, son of Lieut. Robert Foote and Sarah Potter, about 1682, as his first wife.1
- Last Edited: 30 Mar 2010
- Donald Lines Jacobus, Families of Ancient New Haven, (1922-32) , p. 606.
b. perhaps about 1658
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1658.1
- Margaret married Richard Coombs, son of Henry Coombs and Elizabeth (?).1
- Last Edited: 30 Sep 2014
- Henry COOMBS – of Salem & Marblehead, MA – 1635, at http://www.combs-families.org/combs/ms/coombs/18.htm
b. perhaps about 1603
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1603.1
- Margaret married Robert Hutchinson, son of Thomas Hutchinson and Alice (?).1
- Last Edited: 26 Oct 2014
- Joseph L. Chester, "Genealogy of the Hutchinsons of Salem", The New England Historical & Genealogical Register Vol. 22 (July 1868): p. 247.
b. perhaps about 1714, d. 1787
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1714.1
- Margaret married a Mr. Connell of Boston, as her first husband.1,2
- She and James Hovey published their marriage intention on September 24, 1774 in Plymouth, Massachusetts, as his third wife, and her second husband.1,2
- Margaret died in 1787 in Boston, Massachusetts.1
- Last Edited: 11 Sep 2016
- The Hovey Book: The English Ancestry and American Descendants of Daniel Hovey of Ipswich, Massachusetts, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=-VVVAAAAMAAJ . Haverhill, Mass.: Press of Lewis R. Hovey, (1914) , p. 74-78.
- "Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FHMR-F51 : 13 July 2016), James Esq. Hovey and Mrs. Margarett Connell, 24 Sep 1774; citing Marriage, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States, , town clerk offices, Massachusetts; FHL microfilm 416,335.
b. between 1530 and 1540
- Relationship: 11th great-grandmother of Steven George Levine
- Margaret (?) was probably born between 1530 and 1540.2
- Margaret married Richard Walter, son of [male] Walter, in 1563 as his second wife.1
- Last Edited: 9 Oct 2015
Family: Richard Walter b. between 1520 and 1535
- Joan Sheridan Guilford McGuire, The Ancestry of Dr. J.P. Guilford: Seventeenth-century New England colonials, Sheridan Psychological Services, (1990) , p. 747.
- John Brooks Threlfall, Fifty great migration colonists to New England & their origins, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=3zohAQAAMAAJ . Madison, Wis.: (1990) , p. 443.
- Richard Byrd Wise and Amelia Pittinger Wise, The Ancestors of Some Early Settlers of Montpelier, Vermont, Portland, Me.: R. Byrd and A.P. Wise, (2002) , p. 31.
b. perhaps about 1514, d. between December 3, 1586 and February 11, 1587
- Relationship: 12th great-grandmother of Steven George Levine
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1514.1
- Margaret married John Mawle.1
- Margaret died between December 3, 1586 and February 11, 1587.1
- Last Edited: 22 Jan 2016
Family: John Mawle b. about 1512, d. between September 5, 1579 and January 26, 1580
- John Brooks Threlfall, Fifty great migration colonists to New England & their origins, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=3zohAQAAMAAJ . Madison, Wis.: (1990) , p. 448-50.
- Henry F. Waters, "Genealogical Gleanings in England", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 50, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=ecYMAAAAYAAJ . Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, (1896) , p. 275.
Margaret (?) of Ipswich1
b. perhaps about 1694
- Margaret (?) of Ipswich was born perhaps about 1694.
- Margaret married a Mr. Holmes, as her first husband.1
- Margaret married Samuel Dodge, son of Samuel Dodge and Mary Parker, on May 21, 1730 as his second wife, and her second husband.1
- Last Edited: 17 Oct 2015
Family: Samuel Dodge b. December 11, 1692, d. July, 1764
- Joseph Thompson Dodge, Genealogy of the Dodge Family of Essex County, Mass. 1629-1894, , at https://archive.org/stream/genealogyofdodge01dodg . Madison, Wisc.: Democrat Printing Co., (1894) , p. 44.
- Vital Records of Ipswich Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Salem, Mass.: The Essex Institute, (1910) , Vol. 1, p. 117.
- Vital Records of Ipswich Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Salem, Mass.: The Essex Institute, (1910) , Vol. 1, p. 120.
- Vital Records of Ipswich Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Salem, Mass.: The Essex Institute, (1910) , Vol. 1, p. 122.
b. perhaps about 1552
- Relationship: 11th great-grandmother of Steven George Levine
- Last Edited: 6 Nov 2015
- Kenneth, Boardman, Peterson, Savery, Bacon and other allied families, , at http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=loken409 . RootsWeb.com, Inc., (2015) , I cannot confirm the accuracy of this information.
b. perhaps about 1674
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1674.
- Margaret married Joseph Graves, son of Deacon John Graves and Elizabeth Cruttenden.1
- Last Edited: 28 Jan 2016
- Judith McGhan, Genealogies of Connecticut families: from the New England historical and genealogical register, Vol. 1, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=k6fDl9gE45IC . Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., (1983) , p. 83.
b. perhaps about 1941
- Margaret (?) was born perhaps about 1941.
- Margaret married Curtis C. Dennison, son of Leon Martell Dennison and Elizabeth Bartlett Cutter.1
- Last Edited: 18 Sep 2016
- Margaret married Nathaniel Augustus Baldwin, son of Nathaniel Baldwin and Susan Sherman, as his first wife.1
- Last Edited: 29 May 2017
- Thaddeus D. Seeley, History of Oakland County Michigan a narrative account of its historic progress, its people, its principal interests, Vol.1, , at https://archive.org/details/bad1028.0001.001.umich.edu . Chicago and New York: The Lewis Publishing Compnay, (1867) , p. 74.
b. perhaps about 1590
- Relationship: 9th great-grandmother of Steven George Levine
- Reference: 3477
- Last Edited: 2 Aug 2019
- Oliver Ayer Roberts, History of the Military Company of the Massachusetts, Now Called, the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts: 1637-1888, Vol. 1, , at https://books.google.com/books?id=CWUUAAAAYAAJ . Boston: Alfred Mudge & Son, (1895) , p. 114.
b. perhaps about 1490
- Relationship: 13th great-grandmother of Steven George Levine
- Last Edited: 9 Feb 2016
Family: John Hammond b. perhaps about 1490, d. between August 21, 1558 and October 20, 1558
- Thomas Hammond+1 b. perhaps about 1508, d. before August 5, 1566
- Robert Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1517, d. between January 15, 1583 and February 18, 1583
- Philip Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1519
- John Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1521
- Nicholas Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1523
- Tobie Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1525
- Anne Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1527
- Barbara Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1530
- Grace Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1532
- Marie Hammond1 b. perhaps about 1534
- Frederick Stam Hammond, History and genealogies of the Hammond families in America, Vol. 1, , at https://archive.org/stream/historygenealogi11hamm . Oneida, N. Y.: Ryan & Burkhart, (1902) , p. 33.